Archive for the ‘Herbal Medicine’ Category
In ancient America, this plant was used to combat symptoms of cough, fever, menstrual problems, headaches, muscle and joint pain.
She hails from Canada, but now cultivated worldwide as an ornamental tree to decorate homes, the common name is yours, or tree of life and herbalism is used to treat warts, some types of cancer, and mucus and colds.
Homeopathy uses fresh branches, to macerate in alcohol, and various preparations that are then applied in sensitive individuals, which altered too easily, and have a sense that nobody wants or has in mind, try to please everyone , but when they get easily get depressed.
Also this plant uses homeopathy to treat:
* Skin conditions such as warts of all kinds, which appear in the area itchy and scaly.
* Urogenital problems such as swollen urethra with urine the presence of breath, weakness, and constant need to urinate.
Headaches due to stress, headache, exhaustion, excitement, swollen gums or tooth decay.
* Sinus and mucus, especially when they become chronic problems in the sinuses, foul-smelling, yellowish or greenish mucus.
* Menstrual problems, missed period, or low and irregular periods.
The plant in ancient times was used as an insecticide in veterinary medicine, and native to mountainous areas, moist forests of central and southern Europe, northern Asia and northern Africa.
It is known C0n common name Baladro, Ballesteros, white hellebore, and homeopathy is used the fresh root before flowering for different preparations, which apply to people with concerns are critical, haughty, melancholy and solitary.
On the other hand uses homeopathy to treat:
* Diarrhea, when they are strong, uncontrollable, and are accompanied by vomiting, or against gastroenteritis boxes.
* Collapse, with the presence of excessive sweating, bluish skin, dehydration and possible fainting.
* Emotional problems in people with behavioral disorders, hyperactivity, and children with trauma and disruption of the birth.
Vomiting and nausea when they are violent and constant nausea in the presence of cold sensation in the abdomen, sticky sweat, saliva salt accompanied by diarrhea and collapse.
Do not hesitate to consult with your trust.
Natives of the New World have developed an extensive materia medica of local medicinal herbs to treat common medical problems. Finally they are accepting and studying herbal medicine in the new world, let’s see some examples.
Herbs “New World” have played a leading role, as food, fiber and medicine worldwide. Many herbs are now the focus of researchers around the world originated in the Western Hemisphere. Read the rest of this entry »